I just got my nails did on Friday, and so many people asked me what color I was wearing- I decided to write this post.
Every salon has their preference in brand of nail polish. Mine uses OPI. A few months ago I ordered a bottle of Punchy Pink from J. Crew for the girls. One day I got a wild hair and put it on my fingers and toes. It took a day to get used to, but I absolutely loved it- and got a ton of compliments.
Here are my "go to" OPI colors that made it onto Kiki's List, with an honorable mention for Essie's Punchy Pink, of course.
1. Bubble Bath- The perfect pinky-nude shade. Great for all seasons.
2. Lincoln Park After Dark- Not black. Not purple. Somewhere in between.
3. Ate Berries in the Canaries- A gorgeous shade of orchid. This has been my #1 pick this summer.
4. Dim Sum Plum- Currently on my nails. I chose this because they were out of #3... Marvelous color.
5. Shorts Story- A great shade of watermelon. Looks fantastic with a tan!
6. Pink Flamenco- Hot pink. I love it.
7. Dutch Tulips- Red infused with the perfect amount of pink. This is my "go-to" red.
8. Cajun Shrimp- A great shade of coral. Warning- wear this only when you have a tan.
Check out all of these colors and more here. I love that you can even adjust the nail length and the skin tone. Perfect way to get a sneak peak before you commit!
Order Essie's Punchy Pink here.